Escape Room Game – Team Edition
Printable for a DIY Escape Room Game „The Party Thief“ Team Edition
Escape Room „The Party Thief“ Team Edition for your children’s birthday
With our Escape Room game as a Team Edition you get mysterious puzzle fun at your detective party. In two teams, the children have to follow different clues left by the thief and solve puzzles to prove that they are good investigators. With the help of the instructions and printables, you can create an exciting escape room game with little preparation time and a few other utensils, in which the little detectives have to prove not only brains but also a lot of skill and, above all, team spirit. Which team gets to all letters faster and thus to the right solution word?
What is the Escape Room Team Edition?
In this Escape Room, the kids are split up into two teams and are faced with a mystery: Someone wants to interrupt the birthday celebrations and steals something. The teams learn what exactly was stolen only throughout the game. But the culprit does not make it easy for them, he seems to have planned the deed very well. During the course of the game, the two teams receive riddles and messages by the thief, step by step leading them towards letters that will form a solution word once they are complete. In some parts of the Escape Room, the little detectives have to solve tricky questions to find the thief’s secret hiding places, such as a hidden key in a book, and they will even get in contact with his accomplice, whose mobile phone number he left them. Once the thief realizes that he can not fool the little sleuths, a QR code leads them to the last missing letter and, finally, to the stolen goods – now the party can begin! The big question is: Which team manages first to reclaim what was stolen and save the party?
Throughout the game, the kids are playfully confronted with challenges they have to solve by working together and showing team spirit. The game is suitable for children from 6 years of age at the earliest (a solution word must be able to be composed of letters).
What do I get?
The Escape Room Game „The Party Thief“ Team Edition for immediate download contains:
- A checklist for your preparations
- A game manual for the game master
- Messages by the thief for both teams
- Riddles for both teams
- Right (and wrong) letters to print out for the solution word
- Printable for crafting: a code roll with code words to encode, labels for cans
The game can be designed individually.
In addition, you’ll need
- 2 old books that are allowed to break. The pages should be thin and suitable to cutting them out with a cutter knife
- 12 cans and two tennis balls
- An app for reading the QR codes (free QR-Code Apps are available in the App- & Google Play store)
- 2 empty toilet rolls
- 6 non-transparent balloons and black permanent marker
- Annual calendar for the wall, preferably with pages to flip
- A table in the room where the game takes place
- 2 wooden boxes with a key (big enough to fit a tennis ball), or a lock with a key with which you can lock a cupboard or similar
- 2 shoe boxes and a cutter knife for two sensory boxes
- Slime, dough or similar mass for filling, small objects for confusing in the feel box
- A timer (a mobile phone works just fine)
You can download the printable in a total of five times within a month. Of course, once you have downloaded the original, you can print it out as often as you like. So the fun can start all over again at any time!
The printable contains:
1x PDF à 12 DinA4 printing sheets. One print contains originals of:
- A checklist and instructions for preparation
- Game manual for team 1
- Game manual for team 2
- Messages and riddles for team 1
- Letters for team 1
- Code roll for team 1
- Messages and riddles for team 2
- Letters for team 2
- Code roll for team 2
Your child wants a whole detective themed birthday party? With our Detective Invitations you can spread enormous joy even before the big party!